Wednesday, June 13, 2012

a walk to remember


****

Love is like the wind. You cannot see it but you can always feel it-
Find out who you are and do it on purpose-
It all comes down to who's by your side-
She didn't belong. She was misunderstood. And she would change him forever-
Take a risk. Dare to move. Love is a leap of faith-
Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel-
Jamie has faith in me. She makes me want to be different, better-
I'm scared of not being with you-
Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful-
Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it-
It lasted forever, and ended so soon-
 
****

---- a walk to remember ----


B_ 14 June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment